HomeTeam Pest Defense - Florida

I hate HomeTeam Pest Defense.

It is my opinion, that they sell the worst termite protection service possible.

Their Sentricon system failed to protect my home from termites, and then they have refused responsibility for the damages.

I paid HomeTeam to protect my home from termites for 5 years.

I paid HomeTeam for a $1 million dollar warranty to pay for termite damage should it occur. Well...it occurred!

I believe they have acted in a dishonest manor, which has led me to sue them for breach of contract in Seminole County. The trial date is set. This should be fun. As Stewie would say, “Victory is mine!”.

Furthermore; I believe the local Longwood branch of HomeTeam is implementing corporate wide policies which rest upon weaseling out of responsibility by contract abuse. I am hopeful that a class-action suit will materialize from my sad experience with Hometeam.

The Hometeam Longwood staff was rude, disrespectful and condescending during my efforts to claim termite damages. I believe they where negligent in stopping the termites before damages became extensive. This has led me to file a Request for Investigation with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.

I'd love to hear from anyone with similar disputes with Hometeam or Hometeam employee's that may have knowledge related to similar disputes.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hometeam Pest Defense Pest Control
Review category
Household Services
review #712477

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hometeam Pest Defense? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Desperately Seeking Justice

Nov 21, 2015 #1067627 Altamonte Springs, Florida

I've never seen a company run faster from their so-called promises about termite destruction. Several years ago when I lived in another house in central Florida, there was termite damage in the wood window frames and all I had to do was call Massey Services. They were at my home within a couple of days and they paid for the damage and reconstruction of the window frames and windows. Apparently, I should have hired Massey instead of Hometeam Pest Defense since the only thing they seem to know how to defend is themselves!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hometeam Pest Defense. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hometeam Pest Defense.
Filing a new complaint about